Advanced Phone Mastery
90-day advanced hands on phone training
What Comes to mind when you think about the phones in your practice?
Panic? Confidence? Crossing your fingers and hoping it’s going well at the front desk?
We hear it day in and day out – How do I train my team to answer the phones? What should they say when a new patient calls so they appoint within 48 hours or when someone asks if we take their insurance?
Does your team have the verbal skills and confidence to answer your phone with a keen eye on exceptional customer service and production?
If you are feeling unsure, stay with us and keep reading.
With this program, Learn how to
TAKE CONTROL OF CONVERSATIONS
Lead the call with confidence.
CONVERT CALLS INTO NEW PATIENTS
Learn to close on the phone
COMMUNICATE WITH PATIENTS ABOUT TREATMENT
Know how to answer patient questions clearly and create a comfortable environment.
THE PHONE IS THE
MOST POWERFUL TOOL IN YOUR OFFICE
Is each call coming into your practice resulting in an appointment?
Do your patients value the time they spend in your office?
Do cancellations and no-shows create stressful days?
DO YOU THINK 100% OF YOUR CALLS ARE BEING CONVERTED? HERE ARE THE NATIONAL AVERAGES
Average percentage of all calls answered
Average percent of callers who convert
Average percentage of patients who reschedule
90-day training program
Weekly Mastermind Calls
3 calls with your coach and your team exclusively
Access to private Facebook group for motivation, answers to questions, videos from coaches and motivational content
Guided homework assignments
What is your WHY?
General phone etiquette
New Patient calls
Second opinions and “shoppers”
Cancellations and no shows
Unscheduled recare calls
Calling on unscheduled treatment
Hello. Welcome. I’m Missy Pollard and I have been with Front Office Rocks since January of 2016. My current role here is Customer Support Specialist, but I am expanding my role to Coach in order to bring our clients a very special (and much needed!) program – Mastery Coaching: Advanced Phone Skills. I have a passion for helping offices find the best ways to communicate with their patients and help create an outstanding experience for each person who walks through the door. My background in the dental industry helps me work closely with doctors and their teams and help everyone get the most out of our foundation training programs and now our Mastery Coaching program. I enjoy reading, writing, baking, and listening to live music. I am a busy single mom with two young girls and we live in Baltimore, Maryland.
UNLOCK Your Exclusive Video Content
What are the Six Front Office Moments that Impact Profitability?
In these videos Laura breaks it down for you and discusses how the phone impacts them all!
What we expect
Commitment to the full 90 days of the program
Active participation in weekly Mastermind calls
Completion of homework assignments
Open to constructive feedback
get signed up
Price $1200 for one 90-day program
(that’s for as many people in the office who need next level phone training, not just one person)
This program is for existing clients only! Sign Up Now to join the next class
You don't have access to purchase this item.
Terms & Conditions of Your Program Participation
By submitting your payment and registration for Mastery Coaching: Advanced Phone Skills (the program), you acknowledge and agree to each of the following terms and conditions:
1. To submit full payment of $1200 for the entire 90-day program at the time of registration for the program.
2. To remain an active, subscribing monthly or annual client of Front Office Rocks for the duration of the program.
3. Team size is unlimited, but the expectation for participation is that members of the registered team and commit to 1-2 hours per week of program activities, including but not limited to: attendance of live coaching sessions, submission of homework to their coach, participate on monthly 1:1 coaching calls with your office / team and commit to 1-2 hours per week of program activities.
4. The program is non-refundable. If during the 90-day session, the registered employee leaves the practice and cannot complete the program, your paid coaching event can be applied to another employee or to an employee for a future coaching event.
5. Front Office Rocks and the Mastery Coach reserves the right to dismiss a program participant at their discretion. If an employee is dismissed from the program by our team for any reason, you will receive a prorated refund based on the number of days of completion.