Assistant: Anticipating the Doctor’s Needs
Remember – each office is different! Our documents are intended as suggestions and guidelines only and can be used as a starting point for conversation and your own system development.
Learn the Steps to Each Procedure
- Write down the steps to each procedure
- Set up your tray so it has everything you will need laying in chronological order
Set up the Patient/Room
- Give the patient glasses and bib
- Give the patient a movie/music etc.
- Set up tray and cassette and all needed equipment
- Get burs and hand pieces set up for the dentist
View the complete document and print out a copy for your office below!