Assistant: Non Patient Time – Productivity
Remember – each office is different! Our documents are intended as suggestions and guidelines only and can be used as a starting point for conversation and your own system development.
- Clean lines for suction and air water syringe
- Sit in the patient chair and look at the operatory and see what needs to be cleaned/fixed/updated from the patient’s perspective
- Stock rooms, burs etc.
- Replace the suction filters
- Check inventory and order as necessary
- Review schedule and chart prep
- Clear out isolite lines
- Scan models into CAD/CAM to free up space
- Check lab case status
- Any needed training for other dental assistants/floaters
- Take out garbage
- Call patients with outstanding treatment that has not been scheduled
- Recare calls/cards/emails for hygiene
- Assist the hygiene team
View the complete document and print out a copy for your office below!
You’re currently logged out or not yet a member! You must be logged in with an active membership to view our documents and training resources.