New Associate Trial Period
The new associate trial period is designed to assure that quality care is being delivered and the new doctor is up to speed clinically, as well as assist them in getting trained on our office policies as they relate to doctors’ duties.
- During the first month, a post-operative bite wing is to be exposed on all crowns and onlays.
- For the first two weeks, a post-operative bite wing is to be exposed on all class II resins.
- Role play the treatment plans to ensure clinical beliefs are aligned.
Treatment Plan Presentation Points
- Always consult in the consult room and not chair side.
- Always tell the closer you are going into consult room
View the complete document and print out a copy for your office below!
[mepr-show if=”loggedout”]You’re currently logged out or not yet a member! You must be logged in with an active membership to view our documents and training resources.[/mepr-show][mepr-active memberships=”629,630,37388,37393,37672,37676,37670,37668,37674,44674,232156″]