Scheduler Daily Duties
This Scheduling Coordinator resource document provides a Scheduler Daily Duties list to stay on track and ahead of the day.
SCHEDULER DAILY DUTIES
The scheduler provides a well-run scheduled flow of the dental office. They will oversee that patients are scheduled appropriately, keeping the schedule productive, filling any openings and confirming patients are aware of their visit. A scheduler will verify any employee that adds or edits the schedule, are trained and following schedule policy. May also be required to assist with general front office duties.
- Review schedule and make adjustments after checking voicemail and email.
- Prepare for morning huddle and participate with schedule information.
- Monitor schedule for hygienist and doctor by making and confirming appointments through client recall system.
- Manage the schedule optimally and efficiently so that each patient receives the highest quality of dental care.
- Confirm the next day appointments according to protocol and patient preferences.
- Check patient quick-fill list to fill in cancellation and no-show appointment times.
View the complete document and print out a copy for your office below!
You’re currently logged out or not yet a member! You must be logged in with an active membership to view our documents and training resources.