Treatment Coordinator Daily Duties
This Treatment Coordinator resource provides a Treatment Coordinator Daily Duties list to stay on track and ahead of the day.
TREATMENT COORDINATOR DAILY DUTIES
Being an excellent communicator is a vital skill for the treatment coordinator. Patients will have a better understanding of recommended treatment, allowing for well informed decisions. The treatment coordinator will oversee complete cycle of clinical diagnosis to a patient with a clear financial agreement to pay for treatment. As a member of the team, the assistant will be expected to assist with patient inquiries, insurance questions, and facilitate with general front office duties.
- Conduct or assist patient consultation as directed by doctor.
- Prepare financial treatment plans, calculate fees based on fee schedules and present plan options to patient.
- Make all financial arrangements with patient after doctor has left the consultation.
- Assist patients with financing options, insurance questions and treatment concerns.
- Maintain and use tickler file and delayed treatment file.
- Record chart entries from phone or in-person conversations when appropriate.
- Manage charts for treatment plans, treatment conferences, letters and phone calls.
- If indicated, set up appointment for patient with specialist or general dentist. Coordinate with specialist’s or general dentist’s
office and send and pertinent information and documents.
View the complete document and print out a copy for your office below!
You’re currently logged out or not yet a member! You must be logged in with an active membership to view our documents and training resources.