Dental HygienistImplementation Manual and Resources
The Dental Hygienist
Hygienists serve a pivotal role in the office as they typically spend the most one-on-one time with patients as compared to any other team member. While many of the technical areas of the hygienist’s job are well engrained, there are some aspects of the job that can be improved with adequate training, such as; getting the patient from the waiting area, helping new patients feel welcome, and handling difficult situations with patients. These videos are meant to help hygienists mirror the same level of customer service provided by the front office, as well as help them to be ideal team members for the doctors.
Available Dental Hygienist Lesson Documents
- Hygienist: What is the doctor looking for?
- Hygienist: Patient Refusing X-Rays – Scenario Transcripts
- Hygienist: Patient Refusing X-Rays – Important Frequently Asked Questions
- Hygienist: Getting Patient from the Reception Area – The Right Way
- Hygienist: Explaining Perio – Tip Sheet
- Hygienist: Exam Sequence – Tip Sheet